Our Farm Market is open for in store shopping for the season!
For those who choose to order online, and pick up via curbside, there are some things you need to know! For Contact Free Curbside Pick Up:
1. Chose the products you would like. We have tried to showcase many of the products that are available in our Market, on our online store. There is a minimum order amount of $50. Upon checkout, you will receive an email with your order details, along with an approximate price.
2. For convenience, in the first page of a product, you can simply click “Add to Cart” to add one item of this product to your cart. The page then stays open for continued shopping on this page. If you wish to purchase more than one, or if you require more details about the product, such as size or more description, please click on the product name or photo, and a secondary page will provide this information to you. On it, you can arrow up to order more than one item, and then click Add to Cart. There is also a “Continue Shopping” option, which will take you back to the main products menu.
3. We are all about freshness, so we will only pick your order shortly in advance of your preselected pick up time. Freezer and cooler items will be kept frozen and refrigerated until your arrival. You will be sent an email, with your exact total, at least 1 hour prior to pick up.
4. We will do our best to have all of the items you select, but due to seasonality and supply, some products may not be available. We will not be substituting for unavailable products.
5. Weekly Produce Boxes are available by ordering through curbside only. Produce boxes are $35. The minimum fee charge will be waived for produce box orders.
6. Select the date and time when you would like to collect your groceries from our Curbside team. In June, we will be offering curbside on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. Please remember that if you are selecting baking from Anna Mae’s in Millbank, they deliver on Mondays, and Wednesdays; if selecting Sourdough Bread from Elora Bakery, they deliver on Thursdays. Therefore, please select an afternoon pick up time on one of these days to ensure freshness and availability.
7. When you arrive at our Farm, please park in one of the designated Curbside Pickup parking spaces, on the East side of our Farm Market, and text or call 548 883 7576 to tell us your curbside spot #, and your 4 digit order number. Payment is made at time of pickup with wireless debit/credit machines. It is contactless, as you can tap through the window of your vehicle. Open your trunk and we will deliver your groceries.
Our Farm Market is open on the Civic Holiday, Monday August 2 from 9-6.
The Garage, our outdoor corn sales area is back. We are open daily, 11-4, weather permitting. On weekends, Garage hours lengthen! Look for the yellow and white tent on the east side of our Farm Market and the bin of fresh sweet corn. Customers can select sweet corn out of the bin in any quantity. In our Farm Market, sweet corn is packaged in 2’s, 6’s and 12’s. The Garage also has fresh beans, tomatoes and peaches for sale!
Our PYO Strawberry season is closed for 2021. Our Farm Market will have berries available for purchase, but the opportunity to pick your own is finished for this year!
When we are open, this is how we operate our PYO strawberry field in order to promote the wellbeing of our community, and in adherence with the guidelines established by local and provincial authorities. In our PYO strawberry patches we will:
We thank you for adhering to these guidelines. Any guests to our farm not respecting them may be asked to leave and a refund will not be given.
PYO location:1264 Erb’s Road, St. Agatha. Look for the large roadside sign.
Weekly Produce Boxes are available through curbside only. Please place an order if you wish to purchase a produce box. They are $35, and the minimum curbside order of $50 will be waived for produce box orders at the time of pick up. On the online system, the $5 surcharge will still show.
Our Farm Market is open daily until October 31: Monday to Friday 8-7, Saturday 8-6 and Sunday 9-6.
Fresh Ontario Sweet Corn is in!
Again this year, in our Market, sweet corn is pre packaged in quantities of 2 cobs, 6 cobs, and dozens. Please do not open or husk in the Market. We are making these changes in an effort to promote social distancing and safeguard the wellness of our customers. Sweet corn is $0.75/cob.
For those customers who wish to pick there own sweet corn out of a bin, in any quantity, the Garage is open daily, weather permitting. The Garage is located just outside of our Market, on the East side, and will feature sweet corn, as well as a few other fresh summer favourites like peaches, tomatoes, cantaloupe and beans.
In Waterloo Region, our farm is known for our “fresh from the field” sweet corn. It is our signature product. We grow over 120 acres of sweet corn and pick it fresh daily, because freshness makes the difference!
We grow yellow and bicolour varieties that fall into two main classifications:
Sugary Enhanced: “sweet & tender” (20-30% sugar content) Best eaten fresh!
Gourmet Sweet: “very sweet & tender” (30-50% sugar content) Can be refrigerated for up to a week.