Picking conditions are good! Bring your containers and come to 1264 Erb’s Road, St. Agatha.
Hours: Monday – Friday 8-7, Saturday 8-5, Sunday 9-5, or until picked out! No admittance to the fields half an hour before closing. We are open on Canada Day, 8-5, or until picked out.
Check our News page for updates!
This year PYO strawberries are sold by weight $2.90/lb or $6.40/kg. Cash, debit or credit are accepted. Bring your containers, weigh them in and receive directions to the area of the field where we are picking. A field guide will lead you to a specific row and explain our flag system to you. Upon completion, return to the strawberry shack, to “weigh out” your berries and pay for them. Wireless debit/credit terminals are available in the fields.
We thank you for your cooperation. Any guests to our farm not respecting these guidelines may be asked to leave.
PYO location:1264 Erb’s Road, St. Agatha. Look for the large roadside sign.
On Friday July 1, our Farm Market is open 9-5, and Our PYO strawberry patch is open 8-4:30.
We are offering two of our very popular products – granola and popping corn- in reusable glass hinged jars. The jars are $6 and are paid for at time of purchase. Return the empty jar to us for a $6 refund.
Our strawberry fields are ripe and plentiful so we can now sell quart boxes, baskets and flats of berries in our Farm Market! Quart box $5.95, 3L basket $15.95, 6 quart flat $32.
When you visit us, please bring your own reusable shopping bags or bins. If you forget, you can purchase bags at $0.10 per plastic shopping bag, and $0.45 per paper shopping bag.
Together, we can reduce our use of plastic.
Contact free curbside pickup is available for those who choose to order online.
1. Chose the products you would like. We have tried to showcase many of the products that are available in our Market, on our online store. There is a $3 curbside fee per order. There is a minimum order amount of $60. Orders under $60 are subject to a $5 fee. Upon checkout, you will receive an email with your order details, along with an approximate price.
2. For convenience, in the first page of a product, you can simply click Add to Cart to add one item of this product to your cart. The page then stays open for continued shopping on this page. If you wish to purchase more than one, or if you require more details about the product, such as size or more description, please click on the product name or photo, and a secondary page will provide this information to you. On it, you can arrow up to order more than one item, and then click Add to Cart. There is also a Continue Shopping option, which will take you back to the main products menu.
3. We are all about freshness, so we will only pick your order shortly in advance of your preselected pick up time. Freezer and cooler items will be kept frozen and refrigerated until your arrival. You will be sent an email, with your exact total, at least 1 hour prior to pick up.
4. We will do our best to have all of the items you select, but due to seasonality and supply, some products may not be available. We will not be substituting for unavailable products.
5. Weekly Produce Boxes are available by ordering through curbside only. Produce boxes are $40. The $3 curbside fee is added, but the minimum fee charge for orders under $60 will be waived.
6. Select the date and time when you would like to collect your groceries from our Curbside team. Throughout our season, we will be offering curbside on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. Please remember that if you are selecting baking from Anna Mae’s in Millbank, they deliver on Mondays, and Wednesdays, therefore, please select a pick up time on one of these days to ensure freshness and availability.
7. When you arrive at our Farm, please park in one of the designated Curbside Pickup parking spaces, on the East side of our Farm Market, and text or call 548 883 7576 to tell us your curbside spot #, and your 4 digit order number. Payment is made at time of pickup with wireless debit/credit machines. It is contactless, as you can tap through the window of your vehicle. Open your trunk and we will deliver your groceries.
Thank you to those who applied for our 2022 season. For those considering a future employment opportunity with us, before you tell us more about yourself, we would like to acquaint you with our business. We are a seasonal family business, open daily June to October 31, with weekends and holidays being our busiest times. We hire both full and part time employees who are available for our season.
We are looking for responsible, friendly, and motivated employees who could capably work in a team environment for the entirety of our season. All employees must have strength to do heavy lifting (15kg).
The Field – Field tasks include hoeing, weeding, picking strawberries, sweet corn, spinach, cucumbers, pumpkins, and other produce, as well as grounds maintenance. Itrequires outdoor, strenuous, physical work; the strength to lift up to 25 kg; and freedom from severe pollen allergies.
The Market – Our market has 3 main departments: Cash, Bakery and Produce. Bakery and Produce employees are also fully trained cashiers, ready to assist on cash whenever needed, but primarily responsible for tasks in the Bakery or Produce departments. As noted, strength for heaving lifting is required in all our work.
If you wish to work with us, please complete our employment application form and submit it to us online at email@example.com, or by making an appointment to submit in person. Thank you for your interest!
In Waterloo Region, our farm is known for our fresh from the field sweet corn. It is our signature product. We grow over 120 acres of sweet corn and pick it fresh daily, because freshness makes the difference!
We grow yellow and bicolour varieties that fall into two main classifications:
Sugary Enhanced: sweet & tender (20-30% sugar content) Best eaten fresh!
Gourmet Sweet: very sweet & tender (30-50% sugar content) Can be refrigerated for up to a week.