For contact free curbside pickup!
1. Select the date and time when you would like to collect your groceries from our Curbside team. Please remember that if you are selecting baking from Anna Mae’s in Milbank, they deliver on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays by 11:45 am. Therefore, please select an afternoon pick up time on one of these days to ensure freshness and availability.
2. Chose the products you would like. We have tried to showcase many of the products that are available in our Market, on our online store. There is a minimum order amount of $25. Upon checkout, you will receive an email with your order details, along with an approximate price.
3. For convenience, in the first page of a product, you can simply click “Add to Cart” to add one item of this product to your cart. The page then stays open for continued shopping on this page. If you wish to purchase more than one, or if you require more details about the product, such as size or more description, please click on the product name or photo, and a secondary page will provide this information to you. On it, you can arrow up to order more than one item, and then click Add to Cart. There is also a “Continue Shopping” option, which will take you back to the main products menu.
4. We are all about freshness, so we will only pick your order 1 hour in advance of your preselected pick up time. Freezer and cooler items will be kept frozen and refrigerated until your arrival. You will be sent an email, with your exact total and a payment link, at least 2 hours prior. We request immediate payment. Payment must be received before your arrival.
5. We will do our best to have all of the items you select, but due to seasonality and supply, some products may not be available. We will not be substituting for unavailable products.
6. When you arrive at our Farm, please park in one of the designated Curbside Pickup parking spaces, on the East side of our Farm Market, and text or call 548 883 7576 to tell us your curbside spot #, and your 6 digit transaction number. Please have your confirmation of payment email, containing your transaction number to show to our Curbside team so that you receive your order. Open your trunk and we will deliver your groceries.