For contact free curbside pickup!
1. Chose the products you would like. We have tried to showcase many of the products that are available in our Market, on our online store. There is a $5 processing fee for orders under $50. Upon checkout, you will receive an email with your order details, along with an approximate price.
2. For convenience, in the first page of a product, you can simply click “Add to Cart” to add one item of this product to your cart. The page then stays open for continued shopping on this page. If you wish to purchase more than one, or if you require more details about the product, such as size or more description, please click on the product name or photo, and a secondary page will provide this information to you. On it, you can arrow up to order more than one item, and then click Add to Cart. There is also a “Continue Shopping” option, which will take you back to the main products menu.
3. We are all about freshness, so we will only pick your order 1 hour in advance of your preselected pick up time. Freezer and cooler items will be kept frozen and refrigerated until your arrival. You will be sent an email, with your exact total approximately an hour before your pickup time.
4. We will do our best to have all of the items you select, but due to seasonality and supply, some products may not be available. We will not be substituting for unavailable products.
5. Weekly Produce Boxes are available curbside only. Since there is a minimum order fee of $50 for online orders, if you wish to just purchase a produce box, you may go to a curbside parking space during Curbside hours and purchase a produce box. No online order is necessary. Call or text produce box and your parking space number, and we will bring a produce box to you. Payment is made at that time via wireless debit/credit machine.
6. Select the date and time when you would like to collect your groceries from our Curbside team. We are presently offering curbside on Thursdays, 2:30-6:30. Please remember that if you are selecting baking from Anna Mae’s in Millbank, they deliver on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays; if selecting Sourdough Bread from Elora Bakery, they deliver on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays. Therefore, please select an afternoon pick up time to ensure freshness and availability.
7. When you arrive at our Farm, please park in one of the designated Curbside Pickup parking spaces, on the East side of our Farm Market, and text or call 548 883 7576 to tell us your curbside spot #, and your order number. We use a wireless debit/credit machine to process your payment. Tap can be done through your window, to maintain a contact free shopping opportunity. Open your trunk and we will deliver your groceries.