Health and Safety Measures In Covid-19
At Herrle’s Country Farm Market, we are committed to keeping our employees and customers safe. In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have consulted the Government of Canada’s online resources for Canadian businesses. We are monitoring the situation and responding accordingly. We have implemented the following measures:
- We are currently requesting ONE PERSON per family, if possible, to shop in our Market. While we LOVE that we are often a family destination, in this season, it is prudent to eliminate groups so that we can provide a safer shopping experience.
- Physical distancing guidelines in our Market.
- One way traffic in our Market.
- Online ordering and curbside pickup for customers who choose not to enter the Market, but want to enjoy fresh products.
- The closure of our play area until further notice.
- In our Market, high touch areas will be regularly disinfected. Additionally, all shopping carts will be sanitized before each customer’s use, and hand sanitizer will be available at our Market entrance.
- A detailed Covid – 19 Health and Safety Policy for our employees which instructs increased hygienic practices, wearing PPE, physical distancing, and responsibilities if they show symptoms or have had contact with someone with Covid – 19, to not come to work.
Thank you for understanding and your patience as we do our best to keep our community well.
The Herrle Family