Health and Safety Measures In Covid-19
At Herrle’s Country Farm Market, we are committed to keeping our employees and customers safe. In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have consulted the Government of Canada’s online resources for Canadian businesses. We have implemented the following measures:
- We are currently requesting ONE PERSON per family, if possible, to shop in our Market. While we LOVE that we are often a family destination, in this season, it is prudent to eliminate groups so that we can provide a safer shopping experience.
- Physical distancing guidelines in our Market.
- One way traffic in our Market.
- Online ordering and curbside pickup for customers who choose not to enter the Market, but want to enjoy fresh products.
- The closure of our play area until further notice.
- In our Market, high touch areas will be regularly disinfected. Additionally, at our Market entrance, we have hand sanitizer and shopping cart sanitizer available.
- Customers who bring reusable bags/bins are asked to keep them in the cart at all times, and bag their groceries at the cash register. We request that reusable produce bags be kept in carts too, whenever possible.
- Gelato and Frozen Yogurt are for take out only.
- We are not accepting returns at this time.
- A detailed Covid – 19 Health and Safety Policy for our employees which instructs increased hygienic practices, wearing PPE, physical distancing, and responsibilities if they show symptoms or have had contact with someone with Covid – 19, to not come to work.
Thank you for understanding and your patience as we do our best to keep our community well.
The Herrle Family