Our Farm Market will open for in store shopping on May 27, 28, and for the season on June 3.
Contact free curbside pickup is available for those who choose to order online.
1. Chose the products you would like. We have tried to showcase many of the products that are available in our Market, on our online store. There is a $3 curbside fee per order. There is a minimum order amount of $60. Orders under $60 are subject to a $5 fee. Upon checkout, you will receive an email with your order details, along with an approximate price.
2. For convenience, in the first page of a product, you can simply click Add to Cart to add one item of this product to your cart. The page then stays open for continued shopping on this page. If you wish to purchase more than one, or if you require more details about the product, such as size or more description, please click on the product name or photo, and a secondary page will provide this information to you. On it, you can arrow up to order more than one item, and then click Add to Cart. There is also a Continue Shopping option, which will take you back to the main products menu.
3. We are all about freshness, so we will only pick your order shortly in advance of your preselected pick up time. Freezer and cooler items will be kept frozen and refrigerated until your arrival. You will be sent an email, with your exact total, at least 1 hour prior to pick up.
4. We will do our best to have all of the items you select, but due to seasonality and supply, some products may not be available. We will not be substituting for unavailable products.
5. Weekly Produce Boxes are available by ordering through curbside only. Produce boxes are $40. The $3 curbside fee is added, but the minimum fee charge for orders under $60 will be waived.
6. Select the date and time when you would like to collect your groceries from our Curbside team. Throughout our season, we will be offering curbside on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. Please remember that if you are selecting baking from Anna Mae’s in Millbank, they deliver on Mondays, and Wednesdays, therefore, please select a pick up time on one of these days to ensure freshness and availability.
7. When you arrive at our Farm, please park in one of the designated Curbside Pickup parking spaces, on the East side of our Farm Market, and text or call 548 883 7576 to tell us your curbside spot #, and your 4 digit order number. Payment is made at time of pickup with wireless debit/credit machines. It is contactless, as you can tap through the window of your vehicle. Open your trunk and we will deliver your groceries.